collage

collage

Guess What ....? March 31, 2015

Aren't they cute !!
Alicia got Baptized !

Random Selfie....
Guess what?! Yep, I had ANOTHER awesome week! This week was so amazing! First of all, how amazing was the womens conference? It was so beautiful and it made me so excited for this next week to see all of the sessions!
ALICIA GOT BAPTIZED. It was so so so amazing! Her boyfriend baptized her. They are adorable. They are 17 but the people here are so small that they look like they are only 14. It was super beautiful. It is so cool, because she has gained such a strong personal testimony. Her boyfriend didn't even know she was going to get baptized until 2 days before. She could not stop smiling all day on Saturday and on Sunday. We are so happy for her.
Suemi is awesome. She was the first one at the baptism on Saturday, went to the womens conference, and on Sunday was one of the first people at church. She told us after relief society on Sunday "Everytime I come here I like it more and more" She is already getting so involved in the church. She signs up for cleaning asignments, service projects, and the food for the missionaries. She is SO AMAZING. I have no doubt that God prepared her to learn about the gospel. I have never seen someone be so excited to learn. Her kids are doing well too. Her son and his wife and their baby are amazing. We are going to be able to teach them in the temple this week about eternal families. 
We got to go to the temple today! It is so beautiful in the temple.. I love it more than anything. We are so lucky to be able to go and live so close. Everytime that the missionaries get to go, it is absolutely PACKED. But it is so cool to see all of these young kids in the house of the Lord doing something amazing. Our church is  true, what other church has all of these young kids dedicating their lives to God like we do?
The only thing that I didn't like about the temple was that I didn't even recognize about half of the missionaries! Being one of the oldest ones is terrible! Time is going wayyy too fast! My companion's last week in the mission is NEXT WEEK. I don't know what I am going to do without her! We have definitely had some bittersweet feelings about ending the mission soon. But for now, we don't want to talk about that. We would rather just stayed wrapped up in this work!
I absolutely loved Sister Stevens talk this week in the womens conference. She said something along the lines of that she doesn't know how it feels to lose a child, or be seperated from a family member because of death, she doesn't know how every pain feels because she hasn't experienced everything, but she has felt the love of the one and only person who has, and she knows that He can help us. Well, I, too, KNOW that Christ loves us so much and can understand every pain, affliction, and temptation that will come upon us. I am only 20 years old, I have never been married, never had children, and pretty much have had an almost perfect life, but I have felt that love and know that it exists for every person who ever has or will live. I am so grateful for being able to feel that. I hope that everyone can feel something similar and know that they are always loved, no matter what is going on in their life. I love you all as well, and hope it is an awesome week. :) QUE DIOS LES BENDIGA!