collage

collage

Hashtags are from God ..... March 16th, 2015

The missionaries found a place that sells Dr Pepper !!

Lots of these little friends in our apartment ?!?!

So, this week has been super crazy, amazing, and busy! We had an awesome leadership conference, and the assistants are obsessed with using hashtags, and they are using them for EVERYTHING! We got to see a video that will be coming out in a couple weeks for the church. #MissionariesAreSpiritualVIPS It is amazing! It is for Easter, and it will help us a lot with proseliting ! Also, the conferences are always so funny. The assistants always have something planned, and President just buts in and gives a 3 hour shpeel on lots of deep Bible doctrine and ends up talking to us about chastity.. which is funny, because the theme of the conference was "How to find new investigators" Hahaha, gotta love President! Such a smart man!
We had a super awesome day this week where we went to the temple. Suemi went, and was just bawling the whole time. She told us that she wishes everyone could get baptized in order to enter into the family and help their families. I LOVE HER. She is so amazing! This week she told us a lot about the things that she has lived in her life. She has had a really rough life, but it is so amazing how strongly we feel about how God leads us straight to the people who need the gospel. After we taught her in the temple waiting room, the mission leader had invited another family to go to the temple. They are the family PiƱa. The husband has been less active for 10 years and he has a wife and 2 daughters who are young single adults. They all went to the temple to meet us-- it was pretty amazing having the first visit with them be in the temple! #HouseoftheLord
After we went to the temple we got back to the area at about 8 and didn't know who to visit.. we went to this woman named Katy's house, and her mom told us she was sleeping. We started walking away, a little bit sad that we couldn't see her. About 2 blocks later, she runs out of her house to get us and asks us to come back to teach her. We had an amazing lesson about the Atonement. At the end of the lesson she was so funny. She was asking us "in how long can I get baptized?" "Who tells me when I'm ready? Will you guys tell me or do I tell you when I think I'm ready? What are the requirements?" She is awesome. Her and her cute daughter went to church this week and LOVED it. #Prepared
This week in the zone conference I was able to speak about testimonies and conversion. I loved it so much! I was thinking about all the reasons that I came on the mission.. and I came across this scripture. Romans 8:38-39

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Wow! I just think it is so amazing. I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity that I am having to share this amazing love from God with others. I can honestly say that through serving a mission faithfully, someone can start with a testimony, and finish as a converted person. I know that nothing is going to be able to stop the amazing love that God has for each of us, and I just want to share that with everyone!
As far as other news, the time just keeps going faster and faster and soon Hermana Carr will be leaving.. NO! :( Also, I AM A GRANDMA! My daughter, Hermana Falcon, is training! How exciting! I have generations here in the mission. Well, I love you all and hope you have an incredible week!!!