collage

collage

Transfers ! Jan 19, 2015

At Christmas when we just wished we were companions !

Now we ARE companions !!
Sorry ahead of time that I don't have a lot of time. Wow, what a crazy week! Something REALLY HAPPY happened, but also, something really awful happened.
An elder in the mission passed away this week. We are all very sad, but we know that he is doing the same thing that he died doing, just in a better place. I hope everyone can keep the family McBride in your prayers.
The good news is... HERMANA CARR AND I ARE COMPANIONS. We are so excited! We are going to be working as sister training leaders and doing splits with other sisters to help them in their areas. I am so excited!!! We have been praying for this our whole missions :)
Victor is still doing awesome, and we found some awesome FAMILIES this week! I will write more about them next week. Hope everyone has an awesome week! I love you all!