collage

collage

New Changes with the New Year ! Dec 29,2014

Skyping on Christmas Day.... :)

Christmas Dinner...look at all those missionaries !

Some great friends !!
First of all, I am just going to say sorry to everyone because I don't have pictures to send. This week was SO AWESOME! We had an awesome Christmas, and the best part was seeing the beautiful faces of my awesome family!
We had a Christmas miracle this week! Victor, ACCEPTED A BAPTISMAL DATE! After about 3 months! When we first met him, he didn't even believe that God existed and now he can say with assurety that he feels the spirit and he knows God loves him. He is reading the scriptures everyday and praying. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM. And his best friend, Emanuel could not be happier either. I thought he was going to scream when Victor said he would get baptized.
Aaron is doing really well. Still reading, praying, and going to church. He is not going to be able to get baptized this week for personal matters, but he will soon!
They finally finished remodeling our church so it is a lot closer and easier for people to go now!
Well, today has been crazy! They called us last night at 10 and told us we had special changes. Hermana Montgomery is going to open an area with a sister training leader, and I am headed to the airport here in a few hours to pick up a new sister who is getting here today! I am so excited. All I know about her is her name is Hermana Garcia. I don't know where she is from, or why she is coming late or anything. I am so excited for Hermana Montgomery! She is going to grow so much. At the same time, I am just so sad to be leaving her. After 5 months, I love her a TON! I mean, that is more time than a lot of marriages these days ;) I am going to have to get used to speaking Spanish all day again and not using dumb movie quotes that Latins don't understand :) But I am SO excited to go and get my new companion. It will be so fun!
I don't really have too much more to write. Christmas was good, we visited members who were alone and a lady whose mom died this week, and then ate a huge turkey dinner in a member's house! We made cookies and gave them to less actives. It was probably one of my favorite Christmases! 
I hope everyone has an awesome week and a great new year. I always think about how changes in the mission are just new opportunities to become better. That is how the New Year is too. I hope we can all remember our Lord and Savior and try to become a little bit more like him this year. I love him so much and am so proud to be His representative!