collage

collage

Scriptures, Scriptures, Scriptures Dec 1, 2014

In honor of my companion Hermana Montgomery !

Hermanas at the conference !

We came to the mission together !

Some say missions make you ugly......
So, to start off, this week I learned all 25 of the scripture masteries in Spanish, and I get to go to the temple tomorrow! YAY! I am so excited! It has been so long since I have been to the temple, and I am really excited to see the new video! 
It was a really great week. We had a conference called the 8 principles.. The last time we had it was back in March. It was so weird having it again, because I felt so old, and it was like a review! Man, time is going by so dang fast!
So this week we found 10 new investigators! Yay!! I am so excited. I love each and every one of them. My favorite one is this guy named Adrian. I don't remember if I wrote home about him last week. He plays the guitar and he is helping us in the program we are doing for the church. It is going to be such a pretty program ! Well, Jesi is doing really well. It is crazy to see how much she has grown. She totally didn't even talk to us when we first got to her house and now she will pray in front of us and everything. She even is going to seminary!
 We did splits on Thanksgiving so I didn't even get to be with my American companion. But that was okay. 
Sorry this is a short email, but I better get going ! Love you all! Hermana Manning