collage

collage

Time flies.....October 22,2014

Another one of my favorite fellow Hermanas....

Hermano Cabrera practicing with us for Naomi's baptism...
Hey everyone! Wow, I cant believe it is already Monday again! This week was really awesome. 
Naomi is doing great. She sang in the church choir on Sunday, and her baptism is this Thursday! I am so excited! She had her interview today. We are singing an awesome song called Testimonio with the other two sisters in the ward and 2 sisters from the ward. The brother is playing his guitar, it almost sounds like a country song!
The stake president went out to visit people with us and the bishop this week! How awesome is that! We went and visited a few families. 
I was so happy and felt so excited about the faith of our investigadors. Even though we are way far away from the chapel we are going to, there are a bunch in church! 
Ana is awesome. She is going to the temple this week! We started teaching her sister and she is getting baptized on the 18th of October! How exciting! 
Well, not a ton to say this week, and not a lot of time to say it!
Just want to share with everyone that I know that this gospel is true! I am so proud and lucky to be an authorized and set apart representative of the only perfect person to ever live. I know that Jesus Christ loves each and every one of us. Have an awesome week everyone!