collage

collage

What a week ! August 25th, 2014

Ana practicing for her baptism !
Meg and her companion Hermana Montgomery !

Pizza with Cindi !

selfie with William and friends !

Wow! Another week down. This week was really awesome! We had a ton of fun experiences. We had stake conference this week. 2 girls who are in a little pueblo came to sleep at our house, so I hung my hammock up high and slept above my companion. in the middle of the night my hammock came unhooked and I fell on top of my companion. It was one of the funniest things ever! Also, one of the seventies came to the stake conference, Elder Ortiz, and on Saturay night he just talked about missionary work. Almost at the end of the talk he said "now we are going to listen to two testimonies of missionaries. Hermana Montgomery and Elder Fonseca are going to talk to us about how their missions have made them happy"... My companion just about died. She was so nervous! But she did SO well. She has never spoken so clearly, and the spirit was really strong! We also sang in the choir. It was all of the missionaries and all of the youth of the ward;  we sang ' We WIll Bring The World His Truth' and a version of Called To Serve. It was pretty powerful!
So we have a baptism this coming week! I am really excited. Her name is Anna. She is 16 and she lives with her uncle and her grandpa. She lives next to a less active.  She is so excited, she has been going to church, mutual, even SEMINARY, and it starts at 5 in the morning! She told us this week she wants to be a missionary. I love her so much.
Naomi is doing really well. She has made friends in the ward. This week, she started saying "I like when you guys bear your testimonies to me. I am going to start bearing mine to you."  She shares her testimony about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith after every lesson. it is incredible!
We met with this guy last night, and his wife and all of his kids are members and he has listened to like 5 sets of missionaries. We stayed at his house for a while. At first he told us that he didn' t want to get baptized cause he still hadn't felt anything, and by the end he was really excited! He has a baptismal interview tomorrow. Everyone is really excited! He has been really scared to get baptized for a while I think. 
This ward is awesome!!  They help us so much and help our investigators too! It is incredible!
I hope that everyone has an awesome week. I LOVE YOU ALL!