collage

collage

Post Mother's Day email May 16th, 201

Last picture with Hermana Bautista !


 
Hermana Falcon and Hermana Manning-new companions !

Hello everyone! How was your week? Oh it was so great seeing my awesome family and my cute best friend! This week has been so crazy! They changed my companion. She is now in the area downtown where the temple and the offices is. It's pretty close! I am training a cute girl named Hermana Falcon from mexico city! Shes super great! She likes to work hard and she is very good with the time (finally someone here  is worried about the time :) ) and it's been a pretty great few days with her! She got here on Tuesday! All of the trainers ate pizza on Monday, and on Tuesday too, and then on Wednesday we have a leadership meeting... and we ate pizza again! I've eaten more pizza here than I ever did in the United States! But the leadership meeting was awesome. The president of the missions in Mexico, Elder De Hoyas spoke to us! He didn't have anything prepared, he just spoke from the spirit, and he spoke for 3 hours. Wow, it was awesome.
So last night the presidents assistants called me and played the rudest joke. They said" hey sister manning, so president was thinking and was revising all of the trainers, and he doesnt want you to train, he's going to change you." I was so surprised, and they thought they were so funny! When really they just needed to know how many Books of Mormon we had in the house. 
Haha, but besides that, its been a busy few days! We have a baptism on Sunday of this cute little 9 year old boy! It should be great! He is soooo shy, and almost cried because he had to have an interview yesterday. He almost cried and asked me why my companion and I couldn't go with him into the interview. It was so precious. But, I better get going! I love you all! Have a great week!