collage

collage

I feel like a Mexican ! 3/3/14

These cute little girls call us princesses and dress us up for carnival this week !

One of my favorite members H. BoHorges, rockin the track suit and fedora !
wow! I feel like a mexican! hahaha. This week i ate cochinita like 3 times, and it reminded me how much better the food is here! :) there's just one problem, my mouth loves it and my stomach hates it! Also, at night i can hear the monkeys. I dont know where they are during the day, i never see them! But i love to hear them at night in my hammock! Also, i eat habenero pepper with EVERY meal! mmmmm que rico!
But wow, God blessed me with some pretty great things this week. At the beginning of the week, I would have never thought that these things would have happened! We had two investigators who live with members. One of the couples is married and one isn't. The men are members but the women aren't. Both of the women wanted to get baptized, but the men didn't have very strong testimonies so they were held back! It was really sad. But this week God helped me and my companion be really bold with the sisters! We told them that they could be strong and be the example. They both decided that they are getting baptized this month! Their husbands were so suprised when we told them, but they are both getting so much better now and working on their testimonies. And the one couple is going to get married in 2 weeks! YES! We are having a family night at their house tonight with about 4 families, and my companion and I prepared an awesome lesson about the steps to repentance! I cant wait! I hope everyone had a good week. I can't explain how much i miss you all. But i can't tell you how many blessings I am receiving and everyone who I love is receiving. Sometimes we are so prideful and don't ask God for help, but when we do i know that He helps us! Its the only way that I have been able to do anything here in Mexico. 
Also, we take for granted the book of mormon and the coference talks from the prophets! THEY ARE AMAZING!