collage

collage

Primero Cambio ! February 17th ,2014

City Streets
Mayan Hot Cocoa with Bro. Koh

pday selfie !

wowwwwww!
I can't believe that I have 3 months gone! wow! Time is flying! I love everyone at home and love hearing from you.
Well, first I'm gonna tell you some worldly things. First of all, Samo (the lead singer of camila) played a concert in a plaza in my area! I almost died when I heard he was coming and I wouldnt see him. BUT, the ward missionary is the cutest girl ever and got a signed cd for me! haha it says "para Manning, un beso, Samo" hahaha how nice huh? Also, i bought the cutest backpack for way cheap because my purse hurts my back.The next day, the president's wife banned backpacks hahaha. How sad! I eat a new fruit every day here that ive never heard of before, but they are way good! And every time I hear music I want to dance so bad!
Now for the importtant stuff.. :) we have 9 new investigators this week! How great, huh? Marta still has strange doubts.. but we are working with her! We had about 5 less actiuve families come to church this week! It was awesome! Betty came back, with her husband! Even though he doesn't want anything to do with the church, she still goes every week, and we are working with him! We have one investigator who I love teaching. She is so open and the Spirit is so strong when we are with her. Her name is adi. Her and her husband sit outside their house on the chair with their dog under the moon every night. How romantic. They are about 65. I love them! We teach them a bunch, and last night she accepted baptism!
The ward is starting to work with us more. There are about 5 people now that take a whole day out of the week to teach with us. It helps a ton. I am teaching English classes starting this Wednesaday. I hope it goes well!!
I hope everyone is awesome and had a good Valentines day! I love you all!