collage

collage

Let the End begin....April 13th, 2015

So hard to say goodbye to this Hermana !


Sunday !

Suemi and Gabriel's baptism !

Mission Leadership 

Helping paint Suemi's house...

WOW! What a crazy week! I can't believe that today I start my last transfer, it doesn't even feel real! Time has gone by way, way, WAY too fast! It was really, really hard saying bye to Hermana Carr. I went back to the house and cried for a little while. The mission already feels so weird without her! But I got a way awesome new companion. Her name is Hermana Gutierrez. She is from Guadalajara. She is so great.. we have been friends almost the whole mission because we have always been in the same zone! She has been out for a little over a year, and we are going to be sister training leaders together here in Esperanza. I am so excited for this transfer, I know it is going to be so amazing!
So Hermana Carr and I ended the transfer very strongly! Suemi and Gabriel got baptized on Saturday, it was the most beautiful thing! Suemi was crying when she got to the church saying that she was just so happy to start a new life. Hermana Carr and I sang her favorite song "How Great Thou Art" and a brother in the ward played the guitar. The ending hymn was "God be with you 'til we Meet Again." It was such a spiritual experience. Hermana Suemi gave her testimony on Sunday. She was the last one. She said that she had been looking for the truth in many places for a really long time before she met us, and that she could feel the spirit so real testifying to her that we are in the truth. She is AMAZING. I am so excited for her to get a calling and go to the temple next week! Gabriels girlfriend is going to get baptized hopefully this week and he is going to baptize her! So amazing.
Alicia has been so excited to share the gospel. Her mom went to her baptism and really liked it, so we started teaching her and Alicia's little brother. They love it! It is so amazing seeing Alicia like a little missionary and sharing the gospel and loving it so much.
Well, I just want to share how grateful and amazingly happy I am to be where I am doing what I am doing right now. Life is so amazing! I can't imagine life without the people I have met or the experiences I have had in the past year and a half.. and I know that in this next month and a half there are even more to come! I LOVE YOU ALL! Have an awesome week!