collage

collage

What a Week ! 3/24/14

I guess she sticks out even among the missionaries ! 
Hold to the Rod activity !

Hermana Manning  is really only 5 feet 7 inches !?
What a week! it started out a little sad. Bety was living alone but her husband is living with her now, and ever since he came back she doesn't want anything to do with us. We´re pretty sad. Also, Marycarmen and her husband were going to get married this week, but something happened and they seperated and he is living in Veracruz! We are verrrry sad about that.
 BUT, yendi is getting baptized this Saturday! i am sooo excited! Also, Mario came to church with us this week and I think he loved it! It took us forever to walk from his house to the church, but he was so happy to have some people walking with him! He told us that his birthday is on April 15th and that he wants to get baptized the same week! Hahaha how great right? He is so awesome. He loves how gorgeous our chapels are! 
This week I went to the celebration for the Aniversary of the Relief Society.I was a little sad that my first one wasn´t with my mom. but it was tons of fun and i enjoyed it a lot! I went to Baca for a day again this week and it was super great. When i was there the first time, my companion for the day and i contacted a guy in the street, and this next time we went and taught him a lesson. it was way cool to see that he had learned so much in this time! and he still remembered me.
It made me really happy! 
Oh i forgot. all of the relief society sisters wear pilgrim clothing for the annivesary and its super goofy. 
This week it was 110 degrees every day! I was DYING! luckily we have air conditioning in our room. everyone says that the heat is just starting still. its going to get up to 125! 

Besides that, we had an awesome activity this week that we planned with the mission leader. The ward acted out the iron rod. we blindfolded them with ties and set up a whole obsticle course through the whole church! it was so great. Well, i hope everyone had a good week and that the  next one is even better!