collage

collage

Our Week in Merida May 18, 2015

I can't believe that it has come to an end and this is my last week. I just know that this has been the best time of my life. Yes, very hard, and very challenging, but the best! Every time I had to fight to get the right words was worth every time someone got done saying a prayer with tears in their eyes, every hour walking in the 110 degree weather for every house we were able to get into of someone who was looking for the gospel, every mosquito bite for every person I have met and am now so fond of and love so much.
I remember the first day of my mission, going to Yendi´s house and meeting someone who I never would have known that now means so much to me. She was the first of many people who have helped me along this time of change. Now ending the mission, seeing Adrian be able to enter into a covenant at the young age of 11, I remembered something that happened to me a while back in the mission.
6 months ago, before we would go to the temple every month, I remember in a special ocasion when President let us go if we memorized all of the scripture masteries from the Book of Mormon. That day, when we were able to go to the temple, I remember sitting there at the end, thinking about how amazing heaven is going to be. In that moment, I promised myself that I would work as hard as I possibly could those last 6 months to be able to help as many as people possible get to the Celestial Kingdom and live happily forever as a big family. I was thinking of that experience this morning, and realized that not only have I been able to meet people and be an instrument in God's hands to help them prepare themselves for that moment, but I have also been more and more prepared by God for that moment myself. I am forever grateful for the amazing experiences I have had during the past year and a half, and I KNOW that they are what I needed to be able to return with God one day. I can't wait to make it there, and I now promise to work as hard as I can THE REST OF MY LIFE to keep preparing myself to get there and help others around me to reach it as well.

Doctrine and Covenants 15:4-6

4 For many times you have desired of me to know that which would be of the most worth unto you.
5 Behold, blessed are you for this thing, and for speaking my words which I have given you according to my commandments.
6 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people, that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with them in the kingdom of my Father. Amen.
This is all I have to say for now.
Doctrine and Covenants 33:18
I little down pour never stops us !

Just out of the water, with no sins !
18 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that I comequickly. Even so. Amen.